Our aim is to support people to live fulfilling and active lives in the heart of their communities and enable them to maintain a level of independence that works for them and their family carers.
Covering the whole of Norfolk, we provide support services in the home and in the community for adults with learning disabilities, older people and those with dementia.
We appreciate that each person’s needs are different and offer flexible, person-centred support options that focus on your needs and aspirations.
Each package of support will be unique to the individual and may include:
- Flexible support whenever it is needed 24 hours a day, seven days a week or at different times during the day
- Support with personal care, shopping and preparing meals
- Support for one off activities such as Christmas shopping, visiting friends or a trip to the theatre
- Short term support to develop new skills including travel training and job coaching
- Medium term support to achieve individual goals, like making friends, taking up hobbies or moving house
- Practical advice on bills, tenancy agreements, money and how to stay safe in the community
- A wide variety of leisure and learning activities, available with the support you require, at our Community Hubs or in your community
- Support to access a range of activities in the community
- Overnight respite and short breaks.