Dementia Care Support
Our day opportunities groups specialising in dementia support are a great way to stay connected and can help you to keep healthy, happy and living independently for longer. Our dementia care support can offer:
- Activities that help to maintain and improve thinking, reasoning and remembering.
- Friendly and welcoming environments where you can meet new people and have fun in the company of others.
- Award-winning dementia specialists – our skilled teams can provide support for you and your changing health and personal care needs.
- Regular visits from dementia-friendly organisations including Eyebrow Arts, Friend In Deed and Playlist for Life.
- Flexible support options to help carers make time for other commitments on a regular or ad hoc basis.
- On-site facilities that include access to hot meals and drinks, bath/shower facilities, hairdresser and chiropodist.
Make an enquiry about Dementia Care Support
Please complete our enquiry form below, alternatively email or call 0300 790 0508