The benefits of Day Opportunities Wellbeing and Complex Care
- Person-centred – the support begins with you, your strengths and your goals to ensure a quality of experience with us.
- Multidisciplinary – we work with a team of professionals to ensure we provide support for the whole person and address the complexity of all needs.
- You will be facilitated to lead an active and fulfilled life.
- A range of support and sensory equipment designed to stimulate visual, auditory and tactile processing and motor skills.
- Support delivered by passionate, skilled, trained and experienced colleagues.
- A range of communication tools both high and low tech.
Day Opportunities Wellbeing and Complex Care locations
“I like seeing my friends and the staff. Coming to the Hub makes me feel happy.”
“We have been learning lots about horticulture and wildlife and have even made our own wildlife habitat.”
“I hate being at home every day, I wish I could come more as I get lonely.”
“Good company, good food and fun times!”
“I like the Hub it gives me different opportunities and choices.”
“Thank you for taking such good care of my father this year, particularly in such difficult and extraordinary circumstances.
“Whenever I speak to anybody who is looking for day care, I always recommend Harford Hill and will continue to do so. Thank you, thank you, so much for everything.”
“I am really enjoying doing the workbooks.”
“My husband enjoys Harford Hill so much he has requested to come an additional day. He gets a bit bored at home. I enjoy having a bit of freedom from constantly caring for him.”
“Pine Lodge have a great team. Emma our daughter loves to go as she has a great time and feels very comfortable and content within her surroundings and with staff.”
“The best thing that has happened to me in my life, you support me in my own home to be independent and assist me with everyday tasks. ”
“I like staying at Pine Lodge because I can choose delicious dinners to eat.”
“I have had more joy and understanding from the staff at Harford Hill than in all the while I've been dealing with my husband's dementia. ”
“This place is very helpful, I found it fun, doing a variety of jobs, got on well with the friendly staff. ”
Make an enquiry about Day Opportunities Wellbeing and Complex Care
Please complete our enquiry form below, alternatively email or call 0300 790 0508