The benefits of Respite – Replacement Care
- Opportunities to meet and mix with new people and get involved in a range of activities.
- Small residential accommodation with own bedrooms, shared living and outdoor spaces.
- Care and support needs met by skilled and experienced teams.
- Carers can have a break to do other things that are also important to them.
- Flexible – can be planned and regular, or accessed at short notice (subject to availability) to enable a carer to attend an important event or for a longer period to cover illness or a holiday.
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission.
Respite – Replacement Care locations
“I like seeing my friends and the staff. Coming to the Hub makes me feel happy.”
“We have been learning lots about horticulture and wildlife and have even made our own wildlife habitat.”
“I hate being at home every day, I wish I could come more as I get lonely.”
“Good company, good food and fun times!”
“I like the Hub it gives me different opportunities and choices.”
“Thank you for taking such good care of my father this year, particularly in such difficult and extraordinary circumstances.
“Whenever I speak to anybody who is looking for day care, I always recommend Harford Hill and will continue to do so. Thank you, thank you, so much for everything.”
“I am really enjoying doing the workbooks.”
“My husband enjoys Harford Hill so much he has requested to come an additional day. He gets a bit bored at home. I enjoy having a bit of freedom from constantly caring for him.”
“Pine Lodge have a great team. Emma our daughter loves to go as she has a great time and feels very comfortable and content within her surroundings and with staff.”
“The best thing that has happened to me in my life, you support me in my own home to be independent and assist me with everyday tasks. ”
“I like staying at Pine Lodge because I can choose delicious dinners to eat.”
“I have had more joy and understanding from the staff at Harford Hill than in all the while I've been dealing with my husband's dementia. ”
“This place is very helpful, I found it fun, doing a variety of jobs, got on well with the friendly staff. ”
Make an enquiry about Respite – Replacement Care
Please complete our enquiry form below, alternatively email or call 0300 790 0508