Take a leaf out of our book with these lovely autumnal trees
Too early to put your Christmas tree up but want something to brighten the dull November days?
Our customers at Crossroads Community Hub have the answer!
This lovely tree has been made from autumn leaves and is decorated in Independence Matters pink.
If you'd like to make your own leaf tree, here’s how to do it.
- Start with a terracotta plant pot or other container and secure a piece of dry oasis inside.
- Insert a wooden skewer into the oasis, spike end up.
- Push your dry leaves onto the skewer starting with the large ones. You will need quite a few leaves in different sizes, so make sure you collect plenty before you start.
- Keep adding leaves to make the tree shape finishing with smaller leaves.
- Keep pushing the leaves down to make a fuller tree.
- Trim the leaves if needed to improve the shape.
- Add a bow, bauble or star to the top and decorations.
< Back to News